I recently started pushing myself to work on more OTP projects to get myself out of my comfort zone. During one of my many trips to The Range, I found a large wooden clothespin that I immediately liked but… had no idea what to do with it. More or less at the same time a parcel full of DecoART goodies arrived at my door (one of the benefits of being responsible for sponsorship of a challenge blog is that some companies are very generous and share their products with the DT members, too).
What better way to test the new products than by using them? So I set off to work… after adding layers upon layers of various pastes and varnishes, I arrived at a pretty cool distressed-looking base. I added some Tim Holtz rub-ons and kept layering the varnishes – how cool is the interference paint?!?! You have to try it!!! I have 5 colours in my stash and love every singe one of them! I also used my cheap cake moulds to make a face (modelling clay painted with Gold Interference paint) and wings (heavy gel medium painted with Old Gold 13arts paint).
The project is so unusual for me but…I enjoyed it thoroughly!


Posted by:ewelinkag

One thought on “Large Clothespin

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s