I am available to work as a freelance craft professional and offer the following services at a competitive hourly rate.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch via email if I can be of assistance.
–Virtual Assistant Services: updating social media sites and writing blog posts, preparing newsletters, dealing with email, and simple website maintenance, including photo manipulation
–DT/challenge blog management: hire me to manage your Design Team for you, including scheduling posts, checking and proof reading posts, organising events such as blog hops and liaising with your DT members over any questions, acquiring and co-ordinating sponsorship
–Magazine articles: I will make work in any papercraft genre from clean and simple cards to complex mixed media pieces
–Demonstrating: I am available to hire for the purposes of demonstrating products at craft shows or stores
–Workshops: I can be booked to teach half or full day workshops on mixed media (scrapbooking layouts, cards, ATCs, tags, OTP projects)
I have no minimum commitment and no retainer, and am available for one-off jobs as well as longer term projects.
If there’re any other services you are looking for, please get in touch and we can discuss the options.
Some examples of my work:
- video tutorials (YouTube)
- step-by-step written tutorials (for FabScraps)
- blog posts (for Canvas Corp Brands)
- Picture This! Challenges – Facebook page which I manage
- Picture This! Challenges – blog which I help managing; I also coordinate challenge winners/Guest Designers and am in charge of sponsorship management